Industrial Services Operator
Website PBI International, LLC
Industrial Service Operator – TWIC CERTIFIED
A position at PBI International, LLC isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Ensure health and safety is the number one goal by following all policies, processes and acting in a safe manner
- Basic knowledge and ability to operate high-pressured water-blasters and vacuum equipment
- Wear and properly use personal protective equipment (PPE.) This includes but not limited to respirators, skin, face, hand, and foot protection in a multiple number of combinations
- Industrial cleaning technicians are to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Area of Work:
Houston Texas, Gulf Coast, Coastal Bend Area in Corpus Christi, Tx, and South Texas region, and Louisiana
- TWIC card
- Class A, B or C driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Minimum of two years, verifiable service within the industrial cleaning industry
- Able to complete required site courses at Safety Council facility (40hr HAZWOPER)
- Able to work Shift work, Turnaround work, and be on call on weekends
- Professional Appearance and able to communicate professionally with customers
- Safety Minded
- Able to pass a fit test
- High school or equivalent
- Background check
- 10 K and 20K Hydro-blasting
- Straight Vacuum Truck (70bbl and 130bbl)
- Hydro Excavator and Air Machine exp.
- Scrubber Vacuum Truck(70bbl)
- Understands verbal and written instructions
- Health and Safety
- Effective communication
Equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. PBI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
$22-26 an hour- Full Time